In the times where every beautiful place you know is filled with tourists and selfie crazed people, you wish you could be away from all the overcrowded gatherings - in a blissful & peaceful offbeat location and stay in a tent with just your friends around!
A stay outside Ooty but not out of raw beauty. A campsite with a billion stars!
What is included in the tour
- 3 meals – (Lunch + Dinner + Breakfast )
- Camping stay, Campfire & Music
- Trek guide and permit fees
- Games and activities.
- Photo documentation.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Beverages and personal snacks
- Meals other than what is specified in the inclusions
- Expenses due to medical emergencies
- Transportation throughout the event
- Ebbinad Peak.
- Snow down peak / Tiger Hills Dam
- Drive till the scenic avalanche or Solur Forest
- Camping and Campfire
- Music, Games and Fun activities
- Photo Documentation
- 0500 hrs: Departure from Bangalore/Mysore and breakfast on the way
- 1130 hrs: Reach campsite, Freshen up and go around the campsite and get to know each other till lunch.
- 1400 hrs: Post early lunch, a beautiful hike to Ebbinad peak
- 1800 hrs: Evening snacks and tea.
- 2000 hrs: Dinner
- 2100 hrs: Campfire and music post dinner. Retire for the night
- 0630 hrs: Early morning wakeup call and quick morning snacks
- 0800 hrs: Venture into the woods to reach the Snow down peak / Tiger Hills Dam
- 1000 hrs: Return to campsite for breakfast
- 1100 hrs: Post breakfast, a beautiful drive till the scenic avalanche /Solur
- 1330 hrs: Lunch and depart to Bangalore/Mysore
THINGS TO CARRY
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
- T-shirt /Casual shirt (Preferably cotton, 1)
- Pants/ Shorts /Legging (Preferably quick dry, 1)
- Innerwear (As required)
- Swimwear/ Bathing suit* (One)
- Trekking / Sports shoes with good grip & One pair of slippers
- Socks (Woolen/cotton, 1 pair each)
- Windbreaker/ Jacket (Weatherproof)
- Poncho /rainwear * (During rainy climate)
- Hat /Cap /Scarfs/ Bandana cap
- Sun Glasses (UV Protective) + Case
- Head Torch + Swiss Knife *
- SmallTowel + Hanky *
- Water bottles (1L + 2L)
TOILETRIES & MEDICATION
- Toothbrush + Paste
- Sunscreen + Lip balm + Body lotion
- Hand Sanitizer + Insect repellent
- Earbuds + Comb + Tissue Roll (Small)
- Micro-polythene disposable bags to keep wet clothes/waste material
- Personal medicines (For allergies/asthma etc)
- We follow the “Leave No Trace” principles strictly throughout the trip. Participants must not litter plastic or any other non-degradable waste during our entire outing/expedition.
- Trekking and other adventure expeditions are not luxury tours. Although we provide for all the basic facilities, we expect participants to be accommodative and adaptive to the circumstances and varying outdoor/weather conditions.
- All outdoor events and expeditions can be conducted seamlessly if all the members cooperate with each other and provide a helping hand for activities which require team effort. We expect all outdoor enthusiasts to be proactive in collecting firewood, pitching tents, carrying their tents and sleeping bags and in various other situations where such team effort is required.
- Add-Ventures do not support or encourage consumption of intoxicants during our outdoor and adventure expeditions. Anyone found to be indulging in such activities will be strictly reprimanded and even asked to leave from the event without refund.
HEALTH AND PHYSICAL FITNESS
- It is most essential to be fit and have good amount of stamina for a Trek/hike or any extended odysseys (Biking or Backpacking).
- Have a regular workout routine to build your stamina. You would enjoy a trek or an outing a lot better if you have minimum physical fitness.
- We have different categories for beginners and experienced Trekkers. Do check with us for difficulty level before enrolling.
- Although we would have basic first aid kit with us during the outing, we advise you to carry any other personal medications specific to you.