Ladakh Biking Expedition is our favorite event of the year! It gets exciting every year as we keep adding on some extra adventure! We will be riding our Royal Enfields on those long serene roads and completely off roads with views you will never see anywhere else; camping in the wilderness and dancing around the campfire; and creating everlasting memories! It is definitely an adventure of a lifetime!
The costing is as follows:
Double sharing - Rs. 32000 per person
Solo riding - Rs. 36800 per person
Riding own bike - Rs. 25000 per person
SUV - Rs. 29000 per person
What is included in the tour
- Stay – Guesthouse and Camping
- River Rafting expenses
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Utility Support vehicle & Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Bikes from Day 1 evening to Day 6 evening.
- Inner line permits and Entry to Monasteries
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transportation till Starting point and back from End Point
- Lunch & Snacks / Beverages
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Anything other than above mention inclusions
- Ride on one of the highest motorable road in the world and conquer the highest motorable passes in the Himalayas
- Picturesque snow covered mountains
- Natural splendour of Nubra is exceptional
- At Hunder sight or ride the Bactrian Double Humped Camel through the white sand dunes
- Feel as a part of nature while camping in the wilderness
- A unique and diverse rafting experience in the Zanskar River
- Experience the thrill of the climax scene of ‘3 idiots’ around the Pangong lake
- Devour the best Momos at Khardungla canteen (Highest motorable pass)
- Sip hot and refreshing lemon tea at Changla canteen (Third highest motorable pass)
- Chuckle at the witty signboards by BRO to break the monotony of the road
- Be enchanted by the Tso Moriri lake one of the highest lakes in the world at 14,840′
Day 1 – Leh acclimatization and sight-seeing
Day 2 – Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (6/7 hrs)
Day 3 – Nubra to Pangong Tso via Shayok (6/8 hrs)
Day 4 – Pangong lake to Sakti via Changla (5/6 hrs)
Day 5 – Sakti to Tsomoriri (7/8 hrs)
Day 6 – Tsomoriri to Tsokar to (5 hrs)
Day 7 – Tsokar to Leh (8/9 hrs)
Day 8 – Transfer to Leh Airport
Day 1 – Sight-seeing around Leh
Once we are done with orientation and briefing, we go on an acclimatization walk across the town to Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace. The rest of the day is for relaxation and some shopping. In the evening we will go to Tsemo Monastery for a test ride on our bikes.
Day 2 - Leh - Nubra Valley via Khardungla (6/7 hrs)
Our ride starts with us conquering the mighty Khardung La (the World's Highest Motorable Road at a height of 18,380 ft). Riding further downhill, we enter the heart of Nubra valley. It is an amazing experience that you will remember for the rest of your life. The ride along the Shayok River to enter Hunder sand dunes is a treat for the eyes. Once we arrive at our campsite, we get refreshed and head out to explore the sand dunes.
Day 3 - Nubra - Pangong Tso via Shayok (6/8 hrs)
Today is the toughest leg of the tour towards the famous Pangong Tso via Shayok where we maneuver our bikes on rocky terrain and in between water streams. Our campsite for the night, which is our personal favourite, is by the lake itself at Mann – 40 km away from the shooting point.
Day 4 - Pangong lake to Sakti via Changla (5/6 hrs)
After a whole day of back breaking rough roads, today’s ride back to Leh via Chang la (17590 ft third highest motorable road) will be a smooth sail! After covering two of world’s highest motorable roads, we stay in Sakti village – 35km before Leh.
Day 5 – Sakti to Tsomoriri (6/7 hrs)
It will be a long ride today of 170 Kms to another beautiful yet less crowded lake – Tsomoriri (15075 feet above mean sea level). Our travel goes along the Indus River; en-route enjoy the appealing villages, famous hot springs and beautiful monasteries! Camping near the lake.
Day 6 – Tsomoriri to Tsokar
After exploring around Tsomoriri Lake in the morning, we depart to our next destination at Tso Kar which is fairly nearby. But the entire stretch has beautiful soft off roads! Today we will reach our camp earlier than other days and explore the place and rest for the day.
Day 7 – Tsokar to Leh
It is time to return to Leh and enjoy the hot water shower in the guest house! Today’s ride comprises mainly good roads of Manali Leh Highway after we connect at Debring. Before reaching Leh, we will cross the third highest motorable road - Tanglang La. Reach Leh by evening.
Day 8 – Transfer to Leh Airport
Post breakfast, drop to airport.
Thus your Ladakh Odyssey comes to an end with lots of new memories and experiences to take back. You can find latest photos here - I, II, III, IV. You can also find reviews of our participants on our Facebook Page.
For any further queries WhatsApp at +91-9035030952.