Chitth Unplugged is an activity and camping based Outdoor Music Festival with a different location & set-up every edition. We showcase vivid Musicians and Artists from different genre from across the country. The festival is an effort from ADD Ventures Unlimited to allow people to enjoy beautiful live music with surreal backdrops and an array of fun in-house activities.
In this year's Edition, we have timed it with Geminids Meteor Shower - an amazing Astronomical phenomenon where in we can witness upto 100 shooting stars in an hour during its peak time!
Location - Avalanche, Ooty - by the lakeside
What is included in the tour
- 3 meals (Lunch | Dinner | Breakfast)
- Stay in Tents with sleeping bags
- Campfire & live music performance
- Night photography session and discussion
- Hiking and Art Workshop
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transportation will be arranged on the shared basis which costs 1000 per person from Mysore & 1200 per person from Bangalore
- Meals other than what is specified in the inclusions
- Expenses due to medical emergencies
- Any extra orders in the campsite, extra meals or snacks, beverages
- Acoustic Music performance by various Artists
- Witness the mesmerizing show by the Geminids Meteor Shower
- Night photography session and shoot. Create stunning Timelapse, Star-lapse and Star-trail.
- Camp in a secluded place in Ooty away from all sorts of pollution.
- A blissful evening for the non-photographers as well who can enjoy the stellar performance in cold night by warmth of the campfire.
- Art workshop by the Artists
- 2200hrs – Pick up from Bangalore
- 0530hrs – Pick up from Mysore
- 0930hrs – Reach Campsite at Avalanche. Freshen up
- 1030hrs – Post Breakfast, head to Jungle Safari
- 1230hrs – Return to campsite.
- 1300hrs – Lunch
- 1600hrs – Leisure hike around the Lake
- 1800hrs – Return to campsite after sunset
- 1900hrs – Acoustic Music performance by the campfire and snacks
- 2100hrs – Dinner
- 2330hrs – Geminids Meteor Shower Night photography session and shoot
- 0930hrs – Wake up leisurely and have breakfast
- 1000hrs – Post breakfast, Art workshop at the campsite
- 1230hrs – Depart from Campsite
- 1600hrs – Reach Mysore
- 1900hrs – Reach Bangalore
THINGS TO CARRY
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
- T-shirt / Casual shirt (Preferably cotton, 1)
- Pants / Shorts / Legging (Preferably quick dry, 1)
- Innerwear (As required)
- Trekking / Sports shoes with good grip & One pair of slippers
- Socks (Woolen & Cotton, 1 pair each)
- Thick Woolen Jacket / Fleece Jacket
- Gloves + Monkey cap / Skull cap
- Windbreaker / Jacket (Weatherproof)
- Poncho / Rainwear * (During rainy climate)
- Hat / Cap / Scarfs / Bandana cap
- Head Torch
- Towel + Hanky *
- Water bottles (1L)
TOILETRIES & MEDICATION
- Toothbrush + Paste + Hand Sanitizer
- Sunscreen + Insect repellent + Tissue Roll (Small)
- Micro-polythene disposable bags to keep wet clothes / waste material
- Personal medicines (For allergies/asthma etc)
Things marked with (*) are Optional.
- We follow the “Leave No Trace” principles strictly throughout the trip. Participants must not litter plastic or any other non-degradable waste during our entire outing/expedition.
- Trekking and other adventure expeditions are not luxury tours. Although we provide for all the basic facilities, we expect participants to be accommodative and adaptive to the circumstances and varying outdoor/weather conditions.
- All outdoor events and expeditions can be conducted seamlessly if all the members cooperate with each other and provide a helping hand for activities which require team effort. We expect all outdoor enthusiasts to be proactive in collecting firewood, pitching tents, carrying their tents and sleeping bags and in various other situations where such team effort is required.
HEALTH AND PHYSICAL FITNESS
- It is most essential to be fit and have good amount of stamina for a Trek/hike or any extended odysseys (Biking or Backpacking).
- Have a regular workout routine to build your stamina. You would enjoy a trek or an outing a lot better if you have minimum physical fitness.
- We have different categories for beginners and experienced Trekkers. Do check with us for difficulty level before enrolling.
- Although we would have basic first aid kit with us during the outing, we advise you to carry any other personal medications specific to you.