Ahoy! We’re a band of happy folks who come up with outdoor activities that are unique to each event. We present to you the Chitth Unplugged.
This is a complete package you see. Not only do we have some uniquely vivid musicians and artists from across the country, they cover a wide genre too. How would you like to listen to a hand pan and didgeridoo jam? Along with flowy LED and Fire Poi performance?
Under a carpet of stars? By the lakeside? Check, check and check.
Hiking and Jungle Safari? Yes. That's on the list too!
The festival is an effort from ADD Ventures Unlimited to showcase a side live music with surreal backdrops and an array in-house activities. This year we’ve ensured you have a place with minimal light pollution so you can see and photograph the Geminids Meteor shower. Yes, we ensured that our festival would fall at the same time. Upto a 100 shooting stars in an hour at peak time, by a lake side in Ooty.
All-Inclusive Limited tickets only, as we can only accommodate a limited crowd. We’re not sure why you’re still reading this instead of booking them tickets already!
Location - Avalanche, Ooty - by the lakeside
What is included in the tour
- 3 meals (Lunch | Dinner | Breakfast)
- Stay in Tents with sleeping bags
- Campfire & live music performance
- Flow Art performance
- Night photography session and discussion
- Hiking and Art Workshop
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST- 5% extra
- Transportation will be arranged on the shared basis which costs 1200 per person
- Meals other than what is specified in the inclusions
- Expenses due to medical emergencies
- Jungle Safari expenses
- Any extra orders in the campsite, extra meals or snacks, beverages
- Acoustic Music performance by various Artists
- Flow Art performance by Poi Boi
- Night photography session and shoot. Create stunning Timelapse, Star-lapse and Star-trail.
- Camp in a secluded place in Ooty away from all sorts of pollution.
- A blissful evening for the non-photographers as well who can enjoy the stellar performance in cold night by warmth of the campfire.
- Art workshop by the Artists
- 2200hrs – Pick up from Bangalore
- 0530hrs – Pick up from Mysore
- 0930hrs – Reach Campsite at Avalanche. Freshen up
- 1030hrs – Post Breakfast, head to Jungle Safari
- 1230hrs – Return to campsite for lunch
- 1600hrs – Leisure hike around the Lake
- 1800hrs – Return to campsite after sunset
- 1900hrs – Acoustic Music and flow art performance by the campfire
- 2100hrs – Dinner
- 2330hrs – Geminids Meteor Shower Night photography session and shoot (If weather permits)
- 0930hrs – Wake up leisurely and have breakfast
- 1000hrs – Post breakfast, Art workshop at the campsite
- 1230hrs – Depart from Campsite
- 1600hrs – Reach Mysore
- 1900hrs – Reach Bangalore
THINGS TO CARRY
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
- T-shirt / Casual shirt (Preferably cotton, 1)
- Pants / Shorts / Legging (Preferably quick dry, 1)
- Innerwear (As required)
- Blanket / Shawl
- Hiking / Sports shoes with good grip & One pair of slippers
- Socks (Woolen & Cotton, 1 pair each)
- Thick Woolen Jacket / Fleece Jacket
- Gloves + Monkey cap / Skull cap
- Windbreaker / Jacket (Weatherproof)
- Poncho / Rainwear * (During rainy climate)
- Hat / Cap / Scarfs / Bandana cap
- Head Torch
- Towel + Hanky *
- Water bottles (1L)
TOILETRIES & MEDICATION
- Toothbrush + Paste + Hand Sanitizer
- Sunscreen + Insect repellent + Tissue Roll (Small)
- Micro-polythene disposable bags to keep wet clothes / waste material
- Personal medicines (For allergies/asthma etc)
Things marked with (*) are Optional.
- We follow the “Leave No Trace” principles strictly throughout the trip. Participants must not litter plastic or any other non-degradable waste during our entire outing/expedition.
- Trekking and other adventure expeditions are not luxury tours. Although we provide for all the basic facilities, we expect participants to be accommodative and adaptive to the circumstances and varying outdoor/weather conditions.
- All outdoor events and expeditions can be conducted seamlessly if all the members cooperate with each other and provide a helping hand for activities which require team effort. We expect all outdoor enthusiasts to be proactive in collecting firewood, pitching tents, carrying their tents and sleeping bags and in various other situations where such team effort is required.
HEALTH AND PHYSICAL FITNESS
- It is most essential to be fit and have good amount of stamina for a Trek/hike or any extended odysseys (Biking or Backpacking).
- Have a regular workout routine to build your stamina. You would enjoy a trek or an outing a lot better if you have minimum physical fitness.
- We have different categories for beginners and experienced Trekkers. Do check with us for difficulty level before enrolling.
- Although we would have basic first aid kit with us during the outing, we advise you to carry any other personal medications specific to you.