- We follow the “Leave No Trace” principles strictly throughout the trip. Participants must not litter plastic or any other non-degradable waste during our entire outing/expedition.
- Trekking and other adventure expeditions are not luxury tours. Although we provide for all the basic facilities, we expect participants to be accommodative and adaptive to the circumstances and varying outdoor/weather conditions.
- All outdoor events and expeditions can be conducted seamlessly if all the members cooperate with each other and provide a helping hand for activities which require team effort. We expect all outdoor enthusiasts to be proactive in collecting firewood, pitching tents, carrying their tents and sleeping bags and in various other situations where such team effort is required.
- Avoid bringing any valuables (jewellery) that are not required during our events. You are responsible for your own belongings.
- Add Ventures do not support or encourage consumption of alcohol or any kind of intoxicants during our outdoor and adventure expeditions. Anyone found to be indulging in such activities will be strictly reprimanded and even asked to leave from the event without refund.
HEALTH, MEDICAL ISSUES AND RISK
- It is most essential to be fit and have good amount of stamina for a Trek/hike or any extended odysseys (Biking or Backpacking). If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem or to infect others in the group. Do intimate the crew about any kind of distress or health issues during the event.
- The safety of the participants will be the topmost priority for the organisers and, for that purpose, all decisions taken by them will be final and binding on all members. But in case of any injury, sickness, accident, death, or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment, Add Ventures Unlimited, its organizers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims (any kind) of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- In case of any additional medical expenses were made for a particular individual or special medical expenses were incurred during any emergency, it shall be borne by the participants.
DECLARATION OF INDEMNITY
- I undertake and agree that I will strictly adhere to the discipline of the program and abide by the directions of the organizing authorities or their nominees, at all times and shall not deviate from the said program. I assume full financial responsibility for any physical damage I may cause to persons or property by me on the event.
- I certify that I do not suffer from any ailment nor have any medical condition that would prevent participation in any outdoor activities and I am fully capable of participating in all of the activities involved and I am in good physical condition and able to undertake these activities. I also give them permission to make any necessary judgment / decisions that may be needed at my time of distress.
- I am voluntarily participating in this event and I will accept full responsibility for my actions under all conditions. I undertake and agree that neither I nor my heirs nor my executors will make any claim against ADD Ventures Unlimited or against any person in the organization in respect of any loss or injury to me including injury resulting in my death which I may suffer as a result of accident and I understand and agree that no compensation will be paid by the organizers and I further agree so as to bind myself, my heirs, my executors and administrators to indemnify ADD Ventures Unlimited against any claim which may be made by any third party against ADD Ventures Unlimited, arising out of any act or default on the part of myself or in connection with such expedition.
- by paying the advance/full amount, you agree to take part in the expedition and willingly accept all points mentioned above..