Ladakh Explorations & Expeditions are our favorite series of events of the year! It gets exciting every year as we keep adding on some extra adventure!
You will be driving on those long serene roads and completely off roads with views you will never see anywhere else; camping in the wilderness and Rafting in the mighty Zanskar River; and creating everlasting memories! It is definitely an adventure of a lifetime
Note: Minimum 4 members for SUV tour and 8 members for Biking tour are required to conduct at mentioned price.
SUV – 19,500 INR per person
Bike (Double Riding) – 23,000 INR per person(For solo riding, extra 800 INR for every biking day)
What is included in the tour
- Double/Triple sharing stay – Homestay/Guesthouse and Camping
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Inner line permits
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transportation till Starting point and back from End Point
- River Rafting expenses
- Entry fees & Ticket charges
- Lunch & Snacks / Beverages
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Anything other than above mention inclusions
- Drive through one of the highest motorable road in the world and conquer the highest motorable passes in the Himalayas
- Picturesque snow covered mountains
- Natural splendour of Nubra is exceptional
- At Hunder sight or ride the Bactrian Double Humped Camel through the white sand dunes
- Feel as a part of nature while camping in the wilderness
- A unique and diverse rafting experience in the Zanskar River
- Experience the thrill of the climax scene of ‘3 idiots’ around the Pangong lake
- Devour the best Momos at Khardungla canteen (Highest motorable pass)
- Sip hot and refreshing lemon tea at Changla canteen (Third highest motorable pass)
- Chuckle at the witty signboards by BRO to break the monotony of the road
- Hemis Shukpachan is a laid-back village with bubbling streams and bright yellow mustard flowers; a perfect backdrop to relax at the end of the odyssey
Day 1 –Acclimatization in Leh - Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace
Day 2 –Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (6/7 hrs)
Day 3 –Nubra to Pangong Tso via Shayok (6/8 hrs)
Day 4 –Pangong Lake to Leh via Changla (7/8 hrs)
Day 5 –Leh to Hemis Shukpachan - Magnetic Hill, Hall of Fame Museum (6/7 hrs)
Day 6 –Hemis Shukpachan to Leh - Confluence point (2 hrs River Rafting)(5/6 hrs)
Day 7 –Depart from Leh
Day 1 – Acclimatization in Leh - Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace
After the pickup from Leh Airport and get some rest in a guest house for acclimatization. Later in the afternoon, post Lunch go around the town to Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace. The rest of the day is for relaxation and some shopping. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 2 – Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (5/6 hrs)
Today’s drive to conquering the mighty Khardung La (the World's Highest Motorable Road at a height of 18,380 ft). Riding further downhill, enter the heart of Nubra valley. It is an amazing experience that you will remember for the rest of your life. The ride along the Shayok River to enter Hunder sand dunes is a treat for the eyes. Once you arrive at our campsite, get refreshed and head out to explore the sand dunes.
Day 3 – Nubra to Pangong Tso via Shayok (6/8 hrs)
Today’s route is actually a shortcut road to reach the famous Pangong Tso via Shayok through rough and rocky terrain and in between water streams. The first glance of the alluring Pangong Lake and its blue waters is enough to leave a lasting impression on your mind. Our campsite for the night, which is our personal favourite, is by the lake itself at Spangmik – 20 km away from the shooting point.
Day 4 – Pangong Lake to Leh via Changla (7/8 hrs)
After breakfast, leave Pangong and head to Leh through a different route via Chang-la (17590 ft third highest motorable road). Do not miss hot Maggi and refreshing lemon tea at Changla canteen. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 5 – Leh to Hemis Shukpachan (6/7hrs)
Our last stretch of driving is towards the Srinagar Highway. Visit the famous Hall of Fame Museum* which was built in the memory of the soldiers and officers of the Indian Army, Magnetic Hill*. On the way, visit Alchi Monastery* and then head to guesthouse at Hemis Shukpachan - a beautiful valley village with fresh water streams and lush green fields.
Day 6 – Hemis Shukpachan to Leh (5/6 hrs + 2 hrs River Rafting)
On the last day of the journey, wash off all the dust from our crazy journey by plunging into the waters of Zanskar River! We will go on a crazy rafting expedition which you will surely cherish. Return to Leh by evening. You can do some last minute shopping and pack your bags.
Day 7 – Depart from Leh
Post breakfast transfer to Airport
Thus your Ladakh Odyssey comes to an end with lots of new memories and experiences to take back.You can find latest photos here - I, II, III, IV. You can also find reviews of our participants on our Facebook Page.
For any further queries WhatsApp at +91-9035030952.
Note: This is a modal itinerary. Get in touch with us for personalised itinerary as per your requirement.
*We visit this place if time permits