Ladakh Explorations & Expeditions are our favorite series of events of the year! It gets exciting every year as we keep adding on some extra adventure!
You will be driving on those long serene roads and completely off roads with views you will never see anywhere else; camping in the wilderness and Rafting in the mighty Zanskar River, and creating everlasting memories! It is definitely an adventure of a lifetime!
Note: Minimum 4 members for SUV tour and 8 members for Biking tour are required to conduct at mentioned price.
SUV – 33,000 INR per person
What is included in the tour
- Airport pick up and drop
- Transportation throughout as per the itinerary
- Stay in the guest house and luxury tents
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Environmental fees and Inner Line Permits
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST- 5% extra
- Transportation till Starting point and back from End Point
- Entry ticket of Monasteries & Monuments
- River Rafting expenses
- Lunch and Snacks/Beverages
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Anything other than above-mentioned inclusions
- Ride on one of the highest motorable road in the world and conquer the highest motorable passes in the Himalayas
- Test your riding skills on the off roads of Ladakh and enjoy the adrenaline rush!
- Explore the sheer scenic beauty of Snow covered mountains throughout the journey
- Mesmerize the bird's eye view of Leh city from the Shanti Stupa
- Experience a unique and diverse white water river rafting expedition in the Zanskar River
- Devour the best Momos at Khardungla canteen (Highest motorable pass)
- Sip hot and refreshing lemon tea at Changla canteen (Third highest motorable pass)
- Behold the sight of stunning Pangong Lake which is famous for changing colors
- Capture the mountainscapes, desertscapes and riverscapes altogether into your lens
- Ride the Bactrian Double Humped Camel through the white sand dunes in Nubra Valley
Day 1 - Acclimatization in Leh - Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace
Day 2 - Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (5/6 hrs)
Day 3 - Nubra to Turtuk to Nubra (7/8 hrs)
Day 4 - Nubra to Pangong Tso via Shayok (6/8 hrs)
Day 5 - Pangong Lake to Leh via Changla (7/8 hrs)
Day 6 - Leh to Hemis Shukpachan - Magnetic Hill, Hall of Fame Museum (6/7 hrs)
Day 7 - Hemis Shukpachan to Leh - Confluence point - Sangam (2 hrs River Rafting)(5/6 hrs)
Day 8 - Depart from Leh
Day 1 - Acclimatization in Leh
After the pickup from Leh Airport and get some rest in a guest house for acclimatization. Later in the afternoon, post Lunch go around the town to Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace. The rest of the day is for relaxation and some shopping. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 2 - Leh - Nubra Valley via Khardungla (5/6 hrs)
Today’s drive to conquering the mighty Khardung La (the World's Highest Motorable Road at a height of 18,380 ft). Riding further downhill, enter the heart of Nubra valley. It is an amazing experience that you will remember for the rest of your life. The ride along the Shayok River to enter Hunder sand dunes is a treat for the eyes. Once you arrive at our campsite, get refreshed and head out to explore the sand dunes.
Day 3 – Nubra to Turtuk to Nubra (7/8 hrs)
Around 80km further north from Hunder (Nubra), reach a beautiful village which was part of former Baltistan. Turtuk is one of the last unexplored places in Leh - Ladakh and village still retains the pristine with very hospitable local people. Return to Hunder same day
Day 4 - Nubra - Pangong Tso via Shayok (6/8 hrs)
Today is the toughest leg of the tour towards the famous Pangong Tso via Shayok where drive on rocky terrain and through water streams. The first glance of the alluring Pangong Lake and its blue waters is enough to leave a lasting impression on your mind. Our campsite for the night, which is our personal favourite, is by the lake itself at Spangmik – 20 km away from the shooting point.
Day 5 - Pangong Lake to Leh via Changla (7/8 hrs)
After breakfast, leave Pangong and head to Leh through a different route via Chang-la (17590 ft third highest motorable road). Do not miss hot Maggi and refreshing lemon tea at Changla canteen. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 6 – Leh to Hemis Shukpachan (6/7hrs)
Our last stretch of driving is towards the Srinagar Highway. Visit the famous Hall of Fame museum* which was built in the memory of the soldiers and officers of the Indian Army, Magnetic Hill*. On the way, visit Alchi Monastery* and then head to guesthouse at Hemis Shukpachan - a beautiful valley village with fresh water streams and lush green fields.
Day 7 - Hemis Shukpachan to Leh (5/6 hrs + 2 hrs River Rafting)
On the last day of the journey, wash off all the dust from our crazy journey by plunging into the waters of Zanskar River! We will go on a crazy rafting expedition which you will surely cherish. Return to Leh by evening. You can do some last minute shopping and pack your bags.
Day 8- Depart from Leh
Post breakfast transfer to Airport. Thus your Ladakh Odyssey comes to an end with lots of new memories and experiences to take back.
You can find latest photos here - I, II, III, IV. You can also find reviews of our participants on our FACEBOOK PAGE. For any further queries WhatsApp at +91 903 503 0952..
Note: This is a modal itinerary. Get in touch with us for personalised itinerary as per your requirement.
*We visit this place if time permits