First thing that comes to your mind when somebody says Andaman Islands is lying lazily on the beaches and swimming in the shallow waters. But we have a totally different scenario in our off-beat expedition. We explore several non-touristy islands and hidden beaches, ride through the thick forests for swim in the fresh waterfalls, sail to different island by private and government ferry, private boat and huge titanic type ship, small speed boat and even fishermen Dungi to give you the best of experience in the Andaman Islands. This is not a luxury trip for honeymooners, but exhausting and exhilarating expedition for explorers at heart.
What is included in the tour
- All transportation during the tour - Auto, Bus, Car, Moped, Ferry, Ship
- 12 Veg meals overall (no fixed order)
- Stay in hygienic and comfortable places but nothing luxurious
- Entry fees and permits
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST- 5% extra
- Vehicles are provided for scheduled visit only and NOT at disposal
- Scuba Diving is not included (Per person Rs. 4000 fixed).Prior intimation is required
- Flight tickets are not included.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages & Food.
- Any extra excursion or sightseeing apart from the preplanned itinerary
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Excess stay beyond check out time and luggage storage costs if any.
- Explore the unexplored marine life in Little Andaman Island
- Swim through the water as one of the marine life witnessing the underwater attractions
- Experience Scuba Diving, it's mysterious, magical, and simply breathtaking; above all it's a lot of fun!
- Witness the most amazing sunset at Radhanagar Beach
- Enjoy the underwater coral view through snorkeling at Jolly Buoy and Red skin Islands
- Visit the natural arch, which is one of a kind
- Go for a nature Walk amidst friendly Deer & Peacocks on Ross Island
- Watch the most visually enthralling Sound and Light Show - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 1: Arrive at Port Blair. Explore Cellular Jail and Carbyn’s Cove
Day 2: Munda Pahad Trek – Overnight sail to Little Andaman
Day 3: Light house Ride & Trek – White surf waterfalls
Day 4: Kalapathar Beach – Krishna Naala waterfalls trek. Overnight sail to Port Blair
Day 5: Port Blair to Havelock. Radhanagar Beach
Day 6: Havelock to Port Blair - Sound & Light Show at Ross Island
Day 7: Depart from Port Blair
NOTE: This is only a model itinerary, the exact itinerary will not be shared with the participants as there will be impromptu changes to make the tour more exciting.
Day 01 – Airport Pickup + Cellular Jail + Carbyn’s Cove Beach
Reach Port Blair Airport by noon. Check into your hotel and freshen up. Visit the Cellular Jail and head to Wandoor beach for an introduction session of all the fellow backpackers in the tour. Will explain the concept of backpacking and what to expect from this tour.
Day 2: Munda Pahad Trek – Overnight sail to Little Andaman
We do a morning drive to Chidya Tapu also known as the bird island, which is located 25kms from Port Blair in the southernmost tip of South Andaman. It is well known for its lush green landscape, enthralling beaches and quiet ambience. Later hike to the scenic and isolated Munda Pahad Trek where we can snorkel in the clear blue waters.Overnight sail to Little Andaman
Day 03 – Little Andaman + Lighthouse + White Surf Waterfalls
After 10 hours of sailing, we finally reach Little Andaman. This is one of our favourite destinations – a paradise for adventurers and beach lovers. After checking into our shacks, we get on our mopeds and head south to the lighthouse. Enroute we visit Nicobari Bastis and then maneuver our two-wheelers through dense forest. The view from above the lighthouse is breathtaking. On our way back, we stop at White Surf Waterfalls for a refreshing swim in the freshwaters and return to our stay for a good rest after a tiring day.
Day 04 – Krishna Nalla Waterfalls
Today is the best of the entire tour as we go on a wonderful ride and hike through the dense thorny woods to visit Krishna Nalla Waterfalls – our favourite destination in Little Andaman. After about 2 hours of riding and hiking, we finally reach the pristine turquoise pond and waterfalls that you will never forget your entire life. We spend the entire day playing in the fresh water and start our journey back before sundown. Reach the shack to quickly freshen up and head to the jetty to board the ship again for night sailing. Overnight journey in the ship
Day 05 – Havelock Island + Radhanagar Beach
Our day starts before the dawn and we watch the sunrise as we start our sail back to Neil Island. We reach Neil Island just in time to catch our ferry to Havelock Island. This island is the most happening place in Andamans. You will find a lot of lively tourists and bustling cafes at several places in the island. In the evening, after our ride to the Asia’s best beach – Radhanagar Beach, we go on café hopping and retire for the day.
Day 06 – Port Blair
After consecutive early morning alarms since the start of the tour, we wake up leisurely for a lazy morning. Post breakfast, we go on a beautiful hike to Elephant Beach and then return by lunchtime. We take the evening private ferry back to Port Blair. Then quickly run to another jetty to board our huge ass ship to another distant Island. Overnight sailing
Day 07 – Portblair + Transfer to Airport
We reach Port Blair early morning. Freshen up at a room and head to the airport to depart to mainland.
Thus our amazing Andaman Backpacking Odyssey comes to an end with lots of memories, experiences and new made best friends!
Get a glimpse of our latest events HERE. You can also find reviews of our participants on our Facebook Page .
For any further queries WhatsApp at +91-9035030952.