All of us have a tiny part which desires to let go of the mundane and craves to explore the magical! We have a penchant for beauty that mesmerizes us, beholds us with bliss and Andaman Islands are the embodiment of visionary splendours!
Andaman Islands are a visual treat forming an archipelago in the Bay of Bengal between India, to the west, and Myanmar, to the north and east. The Andaman Islands are home to the Andamanese, a group of indigenous people. The Andamans harbour mostly moist deciduous forests with mangroves and wet evergreen type. The Andaman Islands are home to a variety of flora and fauna.
Dive deep and soar high in the most scenic, calm and pulsating Andaman Islands. Explore the islands with family or friends, tasting the local delicacies, walking on the beach, swimming in crystal clear water. Book your Rejuvenating vacation to create lifetime memories.
(The costing is prepared for a minimum of 4 members and above. We customise the itinerary and activities as per the interest of the travellers)
What is included in the tour
- Double bed A/C Hotel stay at Port Blair, Neil Island & Havelock Island (Breakfast only)
- Airport & Jetty transfers
- All sightseeing at Port Blair, Neil Island & Havelock Island by Private Vehicle.
- All entry tickets, Private Ferry tickets and permit charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST- 5% extra
- Flight tickets are not included.
- Vehicles are provided for scheduled visit only and NOT at disposal. Any extra excursion or sightseeing apart from the pre-planned itinerary will be charged accordingly.
- Scuba Diving is not included (Per person Rs. 4000 fixed).Prior intimation is required
- Any personal expenses, camera tickets, room service & special orders, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages and any extra meals
- Excess stay beyond check out time and luggage storage costs if any.
- Play around in some of the most pristine and calm beaches of Andaman Islands
- Visit Cellular Jail - A witness to the freedom struggle and a National Memorial
- Explore the laid back village of Neil Island & energetic and happening cafes of Havelock Island
- Swim through the shallow waters as one of the marine life witnessing the underwater attractions
- Experience the vibrant and rich aquatic vistas during Scuba Diving,
- Enjoy the underwater coral view through snorkeling at Jolly Buoy and Red skin Islands
- Go for a nature Walk amidst friendly Deer & Peacocks on Ross Island
- Watch the most visually enthralling Sound and Light Show - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 01 – Airport Pickup + Cellular Jail + Carbyn’s Cove Beach
Day 02 – Jolly Buoy / Red Skin Island + Wandoor Beach
Day 03 – Port Blair to Neil Island + Scuba Diving + Natural Arch
Day 04 – Neil to Havelock Island + Leisure Time & Snorkeling + Radhanagar Beach
Day 05 – Elephant Beach + Kalapathar + Havelock to Port Blair
Day 06 – Chidiya Tapu + Ross Island Sound & Light Show
Day 07 – Transfer to Airport
AIRPORT PICKUP + CELLULAR JAIL + CARBYN’S COVE BEACH
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and received by our representative. Drive to your hotel and relax. After lunch, proceed to visit the National Memorial - Cellular Jail (a witness to the freedom struggle). Before the next interesting show of Sound & Light in Cellular Jail in the evening, visit the nearest Beach (8 Kms) - Carbyn’s Cove, which is a Crescent shaped coconut palm fringed beach.
Stay – Port Blair
JOLLY BUOY / RED SKIN ISLAND + WANDOOR BEACH
A relaxed morning at the hotel and visit Jolly buoy Island by boat for snorkeling in the clear waters. After a good swim at the Island, Visit the secluded Wandoor beach for a calm evening walk and return to stay after dark.
Stay – Port Blair
PORT BLAIR TO NEIL ISLAND + SCUBA DIVING + NATURAL ARCH
Leave Port Blair by Ferry in the morning to visit Neil Island. Neil is a calm island with lesser tourists. The laid-back town and the calm beaches of Neil Island will relax you with a carefree sensation. Then spend the time playing at the beach and also snorkel in the bright blue shallow waters adjacent to your resort. Alternatively, go for the exciting Scuba Diving to witness the most colorful display of Corals and schools of fishes! When the tide is low visit the natural arch, which is one of a kind. It is also an ideal place to witness the best sunset in Neil Island.
Stay - Neil Island
NEIL TO HAVELOCK ISLAND + LEISURE TIME & SNORKELING + RADHANAGAR BEACH
Post Breakfast proceed to Havelock Island by Private Ferry. Havelock Island, 54 Kms from Port Blair, is one among the most popular destinations. On arrival, received by our representative at the exit of the jetty. Proceed towards hotel to relax, and then head for the famous Radhanagar Beach to enjoy the mesmerizing beach and one more spectacular sunset. One can never get enough of the vibrant sunsets of Andaman Islands!
Stay – Havelock Island
KALAPATHAR + ELEPHANT BEACH + HAVELOCK TO PORT BLAIR
Wake up early in the morning for a spectacular sunrise at the Kalapathar Beach. Post breakfast proceed to elephant beach. The white sand beach and the blue-green water at the Elephant beach is enticing for almost every traveler. The boat ride to Elephant beach passing through the lighthouse is another good viewpoint. Enjoy the snorkeling experience along with crew team of boat and experience sublime aquatic life. Later return back to Port Blair in the evening cruise.
Stay – Port Blair
CHIDIYA TAPU + ROSS ISLAND SOUND & LIGHT SHOW
Post early breakfast, visit Chidiya Tapu, also known as the bird island, which is located 25kms from Port Blair in the southernmost tip of South Andaman. It is well known for its lush green landscape, enthralling beaches, and quiet ambiance. Those who are a bit adventure at heart, can hike the Munda Pahad till the lighthouse through a small hike trail. Return to Port Blair and relax in the hotel. Then visit Ross Island by boat which was the Administrative Capital of British Prior to Independence from where they governed the entire A & N Islands. It is a destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer & Peacocks and watch the most visually enthralling Sound and Light Show - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Drop back to the hotel
Stay – Port Blair
TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
Post Breakfast, transfer to Airport will be provided. Thus your Enchanting Andaman Odyssey comes to an end with lots of memories to take back!
- This Itinerary is for reference purpose. We customize itinerary as per the travellers' interest & requirement.
- The costing shown here is prepared for a minimum of 4 travellers.
- The cost will vary depending on the group size.
- The package cost will increase during peak season (November, December & January).