Tadiandamol is the highest peak of Kodagu district, Karnataka, India. It is the third highest peak in Karnataka. It is located on the Western Ghats range, and reaches an elevation of 1,748 m. It is a place of interest for trekkers and naturalists. The mountain has patches of shola forests in the valleys. The approximate total length (to the top and back) of the trek is about 10km. The view from the top is splendid. The peak is often covered with clouds giving it a majestic look.
What is included in the tour
- 2 meals (Breakfast + Lunch) and Hi-Tea & Snacks/Energy Bar
- Transportation throughout the event
- Trek leader and Permits.
- Music, Games and activities.
- Photo documentation.
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST- 5% extra
- Beverages and personal snacks
- Meals other than what is specified in the inclusions
- Expenses due to medical emergencies
- Trek to Tadiandamol peak
- Music & Games and Fun activities
- Photo documentation.
- 0430hrs: Start from towards the Virajpet
- 0700hrs: Reach Virajpet, Breakfast and freshen up
- 08:30hrs: Arrival at base location & Start hiking towards Tadiandamol peak
- 12:00hrs: Reach the peak and have packed Lunch
- 12:30hrs: Head back to the base location
- 15:00hrs: Depart towards Mysore
- 16:00hrs: Reach Virajpet, Hi- Tea and Snacks
- 20:00hrs: Reach Mysore
- One week prior confirmation is required by paying an advance.
- The costing shown here is prepared for a minimum of 10 travelers.
- This Itinerary is for reference purpose. We customize itinerary as per the travellers' interest & requirement.
- The cost will vary depending on the group size.
THINGS TO CARRY
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
- Trekking shoes / Hiking sandals with good grip
- Water bottles (1L)
- Hat / Cap / Scarfs / Bandana cap
- Windbreaker / Jacket (Weatherproof)
- Poncho / Rainwear * (During rainy climate)
- Towel + Hanky *
- Innerwear (As required)
- Micro-polythene disposable bags to keep wet clothes/waste material
- Personal medicines (For allergies/asthma etc)
Things marked with (*) are Optional.
- We follow the “Leave No Trace” principles strictly throughout the trip. Participants must not litter plastic or any other non-degradable waste during our entire outing/expedition.
- Trekking and other adventure expeditions are not luxury tours. Although we provide for all the basic facilities, we expect participants to be accommodative and adaptive to the circumstances and varying outdoor/weather conditions.
- All outdoor events and expeditions can be conducted seamlessly if all the members cooperate with each other and provide a helping hand for activities which require team effort. We expect all outdoor enthusiasts to be proactive in collecting firewood, pitching tents, carrying their tents and sleeping bags and in various other situations where such team effort is required.
- Add-Ventures do not support or encourage consumption of intoxicants during our outdoor and adventure expeditions. Anyone found to be indulging in such activities will be strictly reprimanded and even asked to leave from the event without refund.
HEALTH AND PHYSICAL FITNESS
- It is most essential to be fit and have good amount of stamina for a Trek/hike or any extended odysseys (Biking or Backpacking).
- Have a regular workout routine to build your stamina. You would enjoy a trek or an outing a lot better if you have minimum physical fitness.
- We have different categories for beginners and experienced Trekkers. Do check with us for difficulty level before enrolling.
- Although we would have basic first aid kit with us during the outing, we advise you to carry any other personal medications specific to you.