In the times where every beautiful place you know is filled with tourists and selfie crazed people, you wish you could be away from all the overcrowded gatherings - in a blissful & peaceful offbeat location and stay in a tent with just your friends around!
A stay outside Ooty but not out of raw beauty. A campsite with a billion stars! Let us take you to the parts of Nilgiris you have not seen.
What is included in the tour
- 3 meals (Lunch + Dinner + Breakfast) and Evening Tea & snacks
- Trekking guide and permit fees
- Camping stay, campfire and music
- Games and activities
- Photo documentation
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transportation from Mysore to Mysore (Add on cost - Rs. 1200)
- Beverages and personal snacks
- Meals other than what is specified in the inclusions
- Expenses due to medical emergencies
- Kottagal Betta
- Bakkasuran Peak
- Camping & campfire away from city
- Waterfalls visit
- Music, Games and Fun activities
- Photo Documentation
- 0700 hrs - Departure from Mysore and breakfast on the way
- 1130 hrs - Reach campsite and set up the tents. Freshen up, Visit waterfalls and lunch
- 1430 hrs - Post lunch, get ready with your day pack and start the hike to Kottagal near Selas from where we can get panoramic view of ranges around Connoor
- 1830 hrs - Return to campsite by evening tea. Games and Fun activities.
- 2000 hrs - Dinner
- 2130 hrs - Stories and Music around the Campfire. Night photography session for photography enthusiasts. Retire for the night.
- 0700 hrs - Freshen up and early breakfast before the long hike.
- 0800 hrs - Head to spectacular Bakkasuran Peak
- 1330 hrs - Finish hike and return to the campsite
- 1430 hrs - Reach campsite, freshen-up and Check out.
- 1530 hrs - Depart towards Mysore
THINGS TO CARRY
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
- T-shirt / Casual shirt (Preferably cotton, 1)
- Pants / Shorts / Legging (Preferably quick dry, 1)
- Innerwear (As required)
- Trekking / Sports shoes with good grip & One pair of slippers
- Socks (Woolen & Cotton, 1 pair each)
- Thick Woolen Jacket / Fleece Jacket
- Gloves + Monkey cap / Skull cap
- Windbreaker / Jacket (Weatherproof)
- Poncho / Rainwear * (During rainy climate)
- Hat / Cap / Scarfs / Bandana cap
- Head Torch
- Towel + Hanky *
- Water bottles (1L)
TOILETRIES & MEDICATION
- Toothbrush + Paste + Hand Sanitizer
- Sunscreen + Insect repellent + Tissue Roll (Small)
- Micro-polythene disposable bags to keep wet clothes / waste material
- Personal medicines (For allergies/asthma etc)
Things marked with (*) are Optional.
- We follow the “Leave No Trace” principles strictly throughout the trip. Participants must not litter plastic or any other non-degradable waste during our entire outing/expedition.
- Trekking and other adventure expeditions are not luxury tours. Although we provide for all the basic facilities, we expect participants to be accommodative and adaptive to the circumstances and varying outdoor/weather conditions.
- All outdoor events and expeditions can be conducted seamlessly if all the members cooperate with each other and provide a helping hand for activities which require team effort. We expect all outdoor enthusiasts to be proactive in collecting firewood, pitching tents, carrying their tents and sleeping bags and in various other situations where such team effort is required.
- Add-Ventures do not support or encourage consumption of intoxicants during our outdoor and adventure expeditions. Anyone found to be indulging in such activities will be strictly reprimanded and even asked to leave from the event without refund.
HEALTH AND PHYSICAL FITNESS
- It is most essential to be fit and have good amount of stamina for a Trek/hike or any extended odysseys (Biking or Backpacking).
- Have a regular workout routine to build your stamina. You would enjoy a trek or an outing a lot better if you have minimum physical fitness.
- We have different categories for beginners and experienced Trekkers. Do check with us for difficulty level before enrolling.
- Although we would have basic first aid kit with us during the outing, we advise you to carry any other personal medications specific to you.