We all need an escape. An escape from reality, from the traffic choked city, from the selfie crazed tourists, from our own insanity. And escape is what we seek, to get lost in a place we've craved to be in. A perfect weekend getaway would be in our Wayanad Campsite - located in a very scenic and isolated area at the foothills of the mighty Brahmagiri Hill.
Let’s escape from the reality and travel to a blissful & peaceful off beat location with campfire, music and nature! Let's venture into the forest for birding, dive into the freshwater streams flowing directly from the mountain and indulge in the fun activities
What is included in the tour
- 4 meals (Lunch + Dinner + Breakfast + Lunch) and Tea & snacks
- Stay in Alpine Tents
- Campfire & Hiking, Adventure games and Rope activities
- Trek guide and permit fees
- Photo documentation.
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST- 5% extra
- Transportation for the event
- Beverages and personal snacks
- Meals other than what is specified in the inclusions
- Expenses due to medical emergencies
- Kuruwadweep bamboo rafting
- Swim in the refresh water
- Music, Camping & Campfire
- Adventure games and Rope activities
- 0500hrs – Departure from Bangalore/ Mysore
- 1000hrs – Visit Kuruwadweep and reach campsite by 1200hrs
- 1300hrs – Lunch and then head to the River Stream for a swim
- 1700hrs – Return to Campsite for some games & activities
- 1830hrs – Evening Tea & Snacks.
- 2200hrs – Campfire & Dinner and Retire for the night
- 0630hrs – Morning Tea & Head towards the forest for a sunrise walk and birding!
- 0900hrs – Breakfast and Rope activities & Games (Frisbee, Bow & Arrow)
- 1400hrs – Lunch & depart from Campsite
- 1730hrs – Reach Bangalore/ Mysore
THINGS TO CARRY
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
- T-shirt / Casual shirt (Preferably cotton, 1)
- Pants / Shorts / Legging (Preferably quick dry, 1)
- Innerwear (As required)
- Trekking / Sports shoes with good grip & One pair of slippers
- Socks (Woolen & Cotton, 1 pair each)
- Thick Woolen Jacket / Fleece Jacket
- Gloves + Monkey cap / Skull cap
- Windbreaker / Jacket (Weatherproof)
- Poncho / Rainwear * (During rainy climate)
- Hat / Cap / Scarfs / Bandana cap
- Head Torch
- Towel + Hanky *
- Water bottles (1L)
TOILETRIES & MEDICATION
- Toothbrush + Paste + Hand Sanitizer
- Sunscreen + Insect repellent + Tissue Roll (Small)
- Micro-polythene disposable bags to keep wet clothes / waste material
- Personal medicines (For allergies/asthma etc)
Things marked with (*) are Optional.
- We follow the “Leave No Trace” principles strictly throughout the trip. Participants must not litter plastic or any other non-degradable waste during our entire outing/expedition.
- Trekking and other adventure expeditions are not luxury tours. Although we provide for all the basic facilities, we expect participants to be accommodative and adaptive to the circumstances and varying outdoor/weather conditions.
- All outdoor events and expeditions can be conducted seamlessly if all the members cooperate with each other and provide a helping hand for activities which require team effort. We expect all outdoor enthusiasts to be proactive in collecting firewood, pitching tents, carrying their tents and sleeping bags and in various other situations where such team effort is required.
- Add-Ventures do not support or encourage consumption of intoxicants during our outdoor and adventure expeditions. Anyone found to be indulging in such activities will be strictly reprimanded and even asked to leave from the event without refund.
HEALTH AND PHYSICAL FITNESS
- It is most essential to be fit and have good amount of stamina for a Trek/hike or any extended odysseys (Biking or Backpacking).
- Have a regular workout routine to build your stamina. You would enjoy a trek or an outing a lot better if you have minimum physical fitness.
- We have different categories for beginners and experienced Trekkers. Do check with us for difficulty level before enrolling.
- Although we would have basic first aid kit with us during the outing, we advise you to carry any other personal medications specific to you.