What is included in the tour
- Transportation from and to
- Breakfast and packed Lunch
- Experienced Add Ventures Guide
- Energy bar during the trek
- Entries and permits for the Trek
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST- 5% extra
- Any extra meals / snacks / water -
- Pick up / drop to any other location outside of the route taken
- Music, Games and Fun activities
- 0600 hrs - Pick up from Office at HSR Layout via NICE Road. Distance of 65 kms towards Magadi road
- 0730 hrs - Breakfast on the way near Mysore-Bangalore Highway
- 0930 hrs – Reach foothills of Savandurga Hill and Start trek
- 1200 hrs – Reach the peak and explore the Fort. Have packed lunch at the top with the view
- 1500 hrs – Arrive back at the foothills and start journey towards Bangalore
- 1700 hrs – Reach office and depart
What to wear
1. Hiking Shoes with good grip
2. Hat / Cap
3. Comfortable Track pants/trousers with stretchable material. Avoid jeans or tight pants
4. T shirt / top
What to keep in your Day pack
1. 2 litres water
2. Snacks / fruits
3. Sunglasses / Shades
4. Disposable bag / cover for waste / plastic
5. Rain wear*
7. Arm cover sleeves*
*Optional or depending on the weather
- We follow the “Leave No Trace” principles strictly throughout the trip. Participants must not litter plastic or any other non-degradable waste during our entire outing/expedition.
- Trekking and other adventure expeditions are not luxury tours. Although we provide for all the basic facilities, we expect participants to be accommodative and adaptive to the circumstances and varying outdoor/weather conditions.
- All outdoor events and expeditions can be conducted seamlessly if all the members cooperate with each other and provide a helping hand for activities which require team effort. We expect all outdoor enthusiasts to be proactive in collecting firewood, pitching tents, carrying their tents and sleeping bags and in various other situations where such team effort is required.
- Add-Ventures do not support or encourage consumption of intoxicants during our outdoor and adventure expeditions. Anyone found to be indulging in such activities will be strictly reprimanded and even asked to leave from the event without refund.
HEALTH AND PHYSICAL FITNESS
- It is most essential to be fit and have good amount of stamina for a Trek/hike or any extended odysseys (Biking or Backpacking).
- Have a regular workout routine to build your stamina. You would enjoy a trek or an outing a lot better if you have minimum physical fitness.
- We have different categories for beginners and experienced Trekkers. Do check with us for difficulty level before enrolling.
- Although we would have basic first aid kit with us during the outing, we advise you to carry any other personal medications specific to you.